Happy Monday lovelies! Can you believe that it is almost May?! I seriously can’t…I have NO idea where this year has gone. However, it being almost May means that summer is just around the corner and I’m more than ready for the weather to heat up.
While I’m (not so) patiently waiting for summer, I’ve pulled together a round up of articles that have recently caught my attention. Enjoy!
- Make-up brushes under $20 that the pros swear by? Sign me up!
- I randomly saw this episode as it aired following a Warriors game. I’ve tried (and failed) to make macarons before, but feel I might be successful after watching this segment.
- I am OBSESSED with Fixer Upper. I want to be Joanna Gaines; not even joking. I really love the magnolia accents they put in their finished homes, particularly this magnolia wreath, but don’t love the $95 price tag that comes with it. This tutorial seems a little more attainable.
- Who doesn’t love a good IKEA hack?? I really love the idea of doing this to my plain, white parsons desk.
- So intrigued by this concept for building a wardrobe. Seems very simple and super attainable.
Read anything fun lately? Let me know!