So here’s the thing…I have always had a bad case of the “I Wants.” Since I was a little kid, anything I wanted, I had to have Right. That. Very. Second! Delayed gratification; what is that?! However, as I’ve gotten older and am working to be successful at this adult thing, budgeting has become my friend and I’ve been learning to distinguish between my “Wants” and my “Needs.” It’s a hard lesson to learn, but one that is immensely valuable once you get the hang of it. Below are a few items that are on my “Need” list and a few are on my “Want” list. See the deets below and let me know if any of these are on your wishlist too!
1. ghd curve Soft Curl Iron I loooooove curling irons (I currently own 5). I’ve heard fabulous things about this one and really want to try it. This is on my “Want” list.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Curling Mascara Mascara is my favorite makeup item, bar none. I generally have between 5-10 different mascaras that I rotate through, depending on the look I want. This mascara has gotten rave reviews and I really want to see what the hype is all about. Because I currently have about 7 mascaras sitting on my vanity, I don’t “Need” this. This is on the “Want” list.
3. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Now this is on my “Need” list. My hair gets extremely dry and I’m always looking for extra ways to get a little more moisture . I’ve heard that this product does a stellar job of protecting and hydrating your hair from start to finish; exactly what I’m looking for!
4. Dior ‘Diorshow’ Brow Styler This is also on the “Need” list. The brow pencil that I’m currently using is about to run out, and I’ve been wanting to try this one since Dior revamped their Diorshow line.
5. Nars Audacious Lipstick – Vera Everyone always needs more lipstick The Nars Audacious line is the best lipstick ever! It goes on so well, comes in fantastic colors, and lasts a really long time. It’s a little on the spency side, but well work the price you pay.