So this Wednesday wishlist is a little more on the practical side. Take a look below to see some of the items I’m craving on this Wednesday.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Stoned Rose: You know I love a good lipstick, and I’ve been wanting to try this one for a longggggg time! I have heard so many great things about this item, and particularly this shade. This would be perfect for a neutral lip for fall!
- Make Up For Ever Brow Seal: In this post from a couple weeks ago, I wrote that one of my favorite beauty articles from August was about make up hacks gleaned from reading reviews on Sephora. One person commented that they used this product not only on their eyebrows, but also to seal mascara. My first thought: genius!!! Depending on the mascara I use, I can get REALLY bad raccoon eyes. Like really bad. I know I can use waterproof, but I really hate having to take it off at the end of the day. This seems like the perfect solution!
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1: Since I cut my hair, I’ve been looking for fun new ways to style it and add volume. I am a HUGE fan of big hair, so I am always looking for new volume products. I’ve heard this product is fabulous and can be used as a finishing product, providing extra volume when necessary AND works great on second (and third ) day hair.
- Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki Brush: I have heard some really great things about these brushes and have been wanting to try one out for a while. This one is their best seller, and since its probably that way for a reason, I figured this was a good place to start.
- MAC Matte Lipstick – Russian Red: I love MAC lipsticks! They have so many finishes, incredible pigments, and the price point is oh so fine. Behind bright pink, red is my favorite lipstick shade to rock. Love this.
- Diorshow Waterproof Pro Liner: For the past year or so I haven’t been wearing a ton of eyeliner, and therefore I’ve gotten out of practice. With its easy application, this Diorshow liner seems to be the perfect product to get back in the eyeliner groove. And the fact that its waterproof and has great pigmentation doesn’t hurt either.
What items are on your Wednesday Wishlist? Let me know below!